Prayer points for this week:
- Rejoice in the conversion of Aly this week, who has brought into a new identity in Christ
- Continued work in Gosher Court, praying for the identity of a/some leader(s) in the Community;
- healing on Quentin, Jemma, Lynette, Jamie, Nick and Carol;
- That God will call them to himself, and he will begin to work in them to set them free;
- Direction around the formation of Marriage Mentors – who should be the initial couples that we can work with;
- Tom’s 411 training in Uganda, that out of this would be fruit that would be the start of a movement that spreads faster than C-19
- That we would begin to see a movement start across Australia – not centred around any one person, but around Jesus. That there would be no earthly “heros” but that those who partake and lead, would be invisible behind the King.
- the movement would occur across many different segments of society, from rich to poor, ethnicity, colour, gender;
- that churches would grow and reproduce as new believers become missional from the get go.